Saturday, July 12, 2008

Footwear Expo 2008!



By the time this hits the feed, the Footwear Expo should be open. Yeah! I was one of the first (actually I think I WAS the first -- I was having so much fun) to finish their shop in this city of small shops amid skyscrapers. It's been fun watching the stores being filled. So many lovely things and so much talent. It's amazing.

So be sure and stop by. If you see a LOT of green dots on the map, low prim hair et al would be a good idea. If you are wondering how much impact YOUR avi has on the grid you can test it. See my post here.

Aside from being a fun shopping experience with very little walking involved (wink), some of the money earned here goes to the ASPCA. My NEW donation item coordinates with my latest collection.



These Untied Sandals in black and chrome are available at the Expo for $295. Find them on an easel at the back of the shop. While I believe a central TP point will be in effect, here is the direct URL. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rezzable%20Create/46/101/23