Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Courtyard Shops Available


It's a long story but after LL lost 10% of my inventory including all my holiday products (grr - sigh - whine), I decided to do something unplanned with my courtyard. It was immense, going to waste really and since I most likely won't need it for a holidays shop ......

I made a cute little shopping area. It's been a fun day. There are now six small, 50 prims shops in the HEART of Samara Studios -- celebrating its 2nd anniversary in the same spot. That's almost unheard of in our flexible world.

These shops rent monthly and directly to me as I hate those floating rental boxes and floating text. If you are in need of a tasteful shop, drop by and click on a rental info sign.

Renters are of course welcome to join in any Samara Studios hunts, celebrations and the like.

The shops are in the central courtyard between Fashion and Home stores.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gembong%20West/194/77/25