Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pretty in Pink



This is my look of the afternoon -- and no the overalls are NOT mine. Sometimes we just want to PLAY and today was that kind of day for me. So when a fashcon notice came out with these overalls from Lisa Marie's at Barks/21/117/24 - I went to see. And they are SO VERY CUTE. I am not a girlie girl, but these are perfect. No frills and just enough feminine details (they DO come in colors besides pink) to remind yourself that these are NOT your grandfather's overalls.

And SO I went out to play in the fields. I have been really getting into photography of late (hence photo studio - remodel of shoe store with "art" et al) and I remembered seeing giant pink flowered fields. Well here I am in the Wizard of Oz esce countryside. Only in one direction unfortunately which meant I had to shoot into the sun. But challenges are good and I had a great time.




Overalls by lisaper Petrov. A blouse from the Tawny collection, a Tied Up shirt in white gauze and Elana Sandals in rose from my shop make a fantastic combo I think. Earrings (free) by Untone (they are the pink version). Ah the coordination (wink).


Poses by TorridWear and Long Awkard Pose.

Sometimes it's just plain fun to get into OTHER DESIGNER'S gear!!!!