Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Digs: Ivy Falls


I've joined the Ivy Falls sim -- currently home to the great Exile Hair Hunt! I REALLY like it here. It feels like Fall and that's my favorite season. Time to get back into sweaters and boots and maybe even a hat.

There are two Samara Studios stores here -- one for cool weather outfits such as sweaters and jackets and such, and one for shoes for men and women. My best sellers for the cooler season are here as well as some Halloween goodies and a few things from the home store. It was so great to have extra prims to decorate with. Yeah!

The leaves are falling as I walk around the sim and the train has people riding in it this morning. Oh, and the hair? I found two not far from my shop, so come on over and take a look around. There is lots to see and do.