Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rez Day Gift Adventure


I wanted to give you a heads up on the event happening this WEEKEND (don't come yet). You can find a board with a notecard at any of my shops including the main Samara Studios store.

The fun starts Saturday evening for the European folks and runs though Monday morning - so Sunday is The Day. That's only fitting as it is my 2nd Rez Day.

I made five special gifts (dollarbies) for my shoppers, all based on design favorites. There is a Fall print top with texture belt and matching skirt, thigh high socks with textured prim tops, some silver and garnet domed earrings, and SHOES based on the I'm So Sexy boot.

Originally there were only four stores but I lost count along the way and made five items. That worked out perfectly though since I opened a shop in Ivy Falls. Here's how it works. You can start at ANY of my shops. For the most fun, you buy the item in the BRIGHT pink box (not hidden - this is not a hunt) and you get a folder with the item(s) and a landmark to the next store. Go there, get the goods and a new landmark. If you don't want all of the items just skip them and TP to another shop.

The main shop is at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gembong%20West/226/111/25

Other stores are at Urban Shopper in Dubya City, Serendipity Isle, Ivy Falls and Whiskers (by the giant shoe store).