Monday, March 31, 2008

Monthly Picks Drawing


Starting at the beginning of May (a month from now) I will be awarding a free SS item to someone from the Samara Studios Fashion group that has a Samara Studios store in their picks. It can be Classic Casuals, Collections or Shoes Simply Shoes. Just stand at your favorite spot and in your profile go to Picks. Then choose "new". The spot will appear in your picks. No need to do anything else. Each month a new winner will be chosen.

The random winner will get their choice of ANY Samara Studios Fashion item including fat packs and collection outfits. Currently that is up to $595 in value. The item chosen need not be in the area you have mentioned in your picks. I will keep randomly chosing a group member until I find someone with SS in their picks. If YOU are the only one -- you win! What a deal. LOL.

Sorry, but anyone in my Friends List can't win. Seems only fair. I give you guys stuff anyway from time to time (wink).