Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Group and Welcome Gift


So I have finally started a group! If you decide to join in and be included in future product updates, group hunts, gifts and the like, please drop by Samara Studios -- the fashion side of the plaza. You can join via the SL group functions of course, but you need to come to the shop to pick up your free gifts (shown above).

Just click on any of the large signs with your SAMARA STUDIOS FASHION tag activated and you will receive a gift box with 3 tops, 2 pant, tied sweater, shoes and earrings. Various layers are included.

There is a $10 Linden charge to join. This is not to make me rich, but to deter come and go spammers (one of the main reasons I haven't made a group before). I notice that Icing has changed her group policy to reflect a charge and I am in total agreement, both as a retailer and a group participant. So in making this great gift pack, I hope to keep you smiling.

Cheers.