Thursday, March 6, 2008

SS on OnRez



Just a quick post to say that I am adding items to an OnRez store. I am starting with clothing collections (pretty much finished today) and moving on to the rest of the single item clothes and then shoes. If I don't get TOO burned out, I will add many of the home store items also -- or at least the big ticket items (wink) , but I may need a rest in between there.

You can find my OnRez store in progress at: http://shop.onrez.com/Samara_Kasshiki

This is a LOT of work for thousands of items but I will work at it a bit at a time. If you have purchased any of the collections and are fans, please feel free to share you thoughts with the ratings. Thanks.

This will also let you send gifts to friends and I know some of you have been wanting that. So give me some time. I'm working my way towards the shoes (wink).